Thursday, March 23, 2017

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks.

Savannah got a 100% on her spelling test!

A couple weeks ago, it was cold and rainy while Savannah was at gymnastics. Instead of walking around outside (like we usually do), Hadley and I went to the indoor inflatable playground that's 20 feet from Savannah's gymnastics place: 

Hadley enjoyed sliding down the slide (above) and shooting balls:




I thought Hadley looked adorable snuggling with her blanket and crossing her legs:

For my niece Harper's birthday gift, I framed the monogrammed sleep gown that she wore home from the hospital four years ago. I also framed the pink flowered onesie (below) that Savannah and Hadley wore when they were newborns.  You can see how much Hadley has grown in the last 2.5 years! (Also, check-out the stickers Hadley put on the beadboard):

A couple weeks ago, our family ate dinner at the new wings restaurant in town. I thought Hadley looked adorable kneeling and sitting on her feet:


I had my weekly lunch date with Savannah in our school cafeteria:

On Picture Day, Savannah looked pretty in her elephant dress:

On March 16, Savannah had her 8-year old check-up at the pediatrician:

The secret to a successful trip to the doctor is snacks...

...and drinks:

Hadley did not want to get up for school. I thought she looked adorable with her crossed legs:

On March 17, Savannah used the tickets she earned for good behavior and attended the Tae Kwon Do celebration at school. She enjoyed breaking a board!

Savannah loved drinking hot chocolate while our family ate dinner at Bob Evans:

Tal and Hadley shared a hot fudge sundae at Bob Evans:

On March 18, our family drove to Benny and EJ's house to celebrate Harper's birthday. Hadley gave me some big smiles when I asked her if she was ready to see Grandma Barbara:


Early Sunday morning, Savannah and I played three rounds of Candy Land.
Savannah won  2 out of 3 games!

Before church on Sunday, Tal and Hadley shared a bowl of cereal:

Hadley enjoyed drinking the milk out of the bowl:

Hadley does an excellent job putting her sandals on her feet...
but she always puts them on the wrong feet:

I'm tired. I need a vacation, but I still have two weeks before I can take some days off while Savannah is tracked out from school. To help my sanity, I took Monday afternoon off from school. During my 2.5 hours of free time, I sat in my chair, ate lunch from Panera, watched a few shows on DVR, and took a short nap before I picked up Savannah from school:

Savannah created a winter scene in art class:

Savannah was a super speller!

While Savannah was at gymnastics, Hadley and I went to the autospa. I got Hadley a mocha frappe to keep her entertained while I washed my car and vacuumed the crackers:

Hadley played on the bus while Savannah was at gymnastics:


No comments: