Monday, December 26, 2016

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks that I want to remember forever.

Whenever Tal gets his hair cut, the girls and I visit the pet store next door:

Savannah and Hadley love seeing the fish, birds, cats, snakes, and hamsters:

Playing in a diaper box:

I was impressed that Savannah could still fit in a diaper box:

Tal and I love our house, but we dislike our divided garage. Our narrow garage was not made to accommodate our large vehicles (Tal's F-150 truck and my Ford Expedition). #firstworldproblems Over the last 6 years, Tal and I have successfully pulled our large vehicles in and out of our garage thousands of times. However, we literally have two inches to spare on each side of our vehicles. During the last 6 years, we also have ripped off two side mirrors while we were backing in or out of our garage. Most recently, Tal damaged his side of the garage door (see below). If/when we buy another house, Tal and I joke that we will not buy one with a divided garage!

Last Friday, the girls and I were walking through Crate and Barrel when we saw these signs on a dining table. Savannah and I thought it was hilarious that the chairs were named Harper (my niece's name) and the dinnerware was named Savannah: 

After Crate and Barrel, the girls and I went to the Friday Storytime at Barnes and Noble. We used some Starbucks gift cards to get a brownie and Mocha Frappe to eat during storytime:

At Barnes and Noble, Savannah read aloud the Very Hungry Caterpillar to me and Hadley: 


No comments: