Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks that I want to remember forever.

Once a week, I eat lunch with Savannah in the school cafeteria (usually on Thursdays). It's a blessing that Savannah's lunch time (10:30-11:00 AM) is during my planning period:

Hadley recently figured out how to take selfies on my phone. Lord help me. Now she wants to take pictures all the time:

Last Sunday, I wrapped the girls' Christmas presents while Hadley was napping and Savannah was playing outside on the trampoline with her friends. I wrapped Savannah's gifts in princess paper and Hadley's gifts in Ariel paper. Tal and I spent $100 each on Savannah and Hadley. To save money, Tal and I don't exchange Christmas gifts:

Hadley enjoyed riding the bus while Savannah was at gymnastics on Monday:

On Monday, it was cold and raining during Savannah's gymnastics practice. Hadley looked adorable wearing her teddy bear coat and carrying her pink teddy bear after we ate a slice of chocolate cake at the deli next door:

Earlier this week, I attended Savannah's timeline presentation in her classroom: 

Savannah created a timeline that shows 6 important events in her life, including her birth, Hadley's birth, when she lost her first tooth, when she went to Disney for the first time, her 7th birthday party, and when she learned to ride her bike:

Savannah did a super job comparing and contrasting two books about turtles:
  
I've been working on styling our living room book cases: 

I love this ceramic star that I bought at Target recently:

Savannah tracked out from school today! She will be on vacation for 4.5 weeks and return to school on January 23. Today was Polar Express Day at school. Savannah loved wearing her jammies and bringing her Pinky bear to school. Her class watched the movie Polar Express and drank hot cocoa.

Savannah decorated this ceramic pot holder for Mommy and Daddy for Christmas...

...and made this Christmas card for us:

I will be on vacation most of the next 3 weeks while Savannah is tracked out from school and Hadley's babysitter is vacationing in Japan. Over the last 3 weeks, I've worked really hard to write my sub plans and pre-record 15 episodes of our morning news shows (shown below). I'm looking forward to spending the next 3 weeks with my girls!

No comments: