Sunday, November 13, 2016

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched, 
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks that I want to remember forever.

After dinner snack at Duck Donuts:
 

Sweet sisterly moment while we waited for our Duck Donuts:

Hadley looked adorable wearing cowboy boots (on the wrong feet?): 

These sisters are excited that that weather is cold enough (finally!), so they can wear their boots!

Sweet sisterly moment

Selfie of me and Hadley in our jammies (and I'm not wearing any makeup!)

Hadley is a little daredevil! 
She pulled up herself on this ramp. We were killing time while Savannah was at gymnastics class:

Savannah enjoyed playing in this empty box:

Hadley loves sliding down the slide at Chick-fil-a!


Hadley wore a bow for the first time!

 The secret to a successful shopping trip is snacks:

Napping Hadley


 Lounging in our living room...
Tal napping on the couch, Savannah reading a book, and Hadley playing with her babies:

Messy Hadley (with yogurt on her mouth):


Drawing with chalk on Mommy's lap:

On November 8, I voted in my library (since it's my voting precinct). I was #434 and in and out in 12 minutes. I voted as a conservative.  I voted pro life. I voted for religious freedom. I voted for traditional marriage.


On November 10, Tal chaperoned Savannah's class on their field trip:

They went to a local science museum...

...where they learned about the life cycle of butterflies:

This weekend we had our first fall freeze and turned on our fireplace:

Yesterday Hadley and I went to Tyson's 2nd birthday party. Tyson is one month and two days younger than Hadley:

This weekend Savannah took her first trip to the mountains! 
She went to Pigeon Forge, TN and rode rides at Dollywood with Grandma Barbara, Uncle Benny, and her cousin Harper:



Today Savannah baked chocolate chip cookies and dark chocolate peppermint cookies for her teachers as an early Thanksgiving gift. She loved decorating the baggies and is looking forward to delivering her treats tomorrow!

I found this selfie of Savannah on my phone: 


No comments: