Friday, April 15, 2016

Happy 8th Blogiversary!

On Wednesday, Tal and I will celebrate our 8th blogiversary! On April 20, 2008, I started our family blog. Over the last 8 years, I've written 1,161 posts, which is an average of 2-3 posts each week.




The purpose of our blog is to keep our family and friends informed, as well as to chronicle Savannah's and Hadley's childhood.



Each year I get our blog published and bound in a hardcover book, which I plan to give our girls when they are adults. In the future, I hope the blog books bring Savannah and Hadley fond memories of their childhood.


8 years of blog books!

Below are our top 10 posts from the last 8 years (based on page views):

1. Savannah's Pink and Turquoise Bedroom Reveal

2. Big Girl Bedroom: Ikea Spice Racks as Bookshelves

3. Medicine Cabinet Makeover

4. Big Girl Bedroom: Gallery Wall

5. Big Girl Bedroom: Seaside Floral Bedding

6. Big Girl Bedroom: Ribbon Curtain Panels

7. Painted Brick Fireplace

8. Venus Teal

9. Beachy Burlap and Lace Bridal Shower


10. Hadley's Nursery/Big Girl Bedroom Reveal


No comments: