Sunday, April 17, 2016

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched, 
but they capture everyday moments from March and April that I want to remember forever.

Here are a few pictures of Hadley sleeping on me. 
I treasure these moments because they won't last forever:

Hadley's curls



Our family sampled hot Krispy Kreme donuts while 
Grandma Judy and Mya stayed with us a couple weeks ago:


Savannah and Mya fell asleep while watching a movie on our bed:

Hurricane Hadley strikes again!
Hadley painted her face with Savannah's nail polish:

Savannah wore an empty muffin box as a hat:

Playing games with Daddy while we waited for our food at Chili's:

Eating corn on the cob at Chili's:

Girls day at the mall. 
Savannah threw a coin into the fountain and made a wish:

Flipping steaks on the grill with Daddy:



This afternoon I picked up Savannanh, who has been staying with Grandma Barbara for the last week. She was so happy to see Hadley that Savannah asked me to take a picture of her holding her little sister:

Hadley (18 months) loves "driving" my car:


No comments: