Sunday, March 20, 2016

Home Gym: Sunburst Mirror

When you walk through our front door, you see a big, blank wall in our home gym. To solve this issue, this weekend Tal helped me hang this sunburst mirror in our home gym:


Our new mirror makes a big impact (36-inch diameter) for a small price ($40 at HomeGoods). I originally planned to hang the mirror above our guest bed, but it was too big for the space:

Savannah and I transformed the mirror from gold to white with three light coats of spray paint. Now the sunburst mirror is a happy focal point when you enter our house!


Tal and I are almost done with our home gym makeover! We still need to conceal the TV cords, as well as buy a chair or bean bag for Savannah and Hadley to sit on while Tal and I exercise in the gym. We are excited to reveal our home gym within the next few months!


No comments: