Friday, February 12, 2016

Savannah's 7th Birthday Interview


Today is February 12, 2016. I am 7 years old!

Swimming is my favorite thing to do.

My nicknames are Savannah Banana, Pumpkin, and Banna Banna.

I want to be a teacher when I grow up.

Swimming is my favorite thing to do with my family.

My best friends are Caleb and Liza.

Playing with Liza makes me happy.

I like to learn about math and reading.

It makes me sad when people kick me.

One thing I do really well is study for my spelling test.

My favorite thing to do outside is jump on Liza's trampoline.

My favorite food is pizza.

Pink and purple are my favorite colors.

My favorite TV show is H2O Mermaids.

Golden Grahams is my favorite cereal.

My favorite place to go is Liza's house.

McDonald's and Chick-fil-a are my favorite restaurants.

One thing I like about school is playing outside at recess.

I love swimming and playing with Mommy.

I love playing word searches with Daddy.

I love playing on the carpet in the living room with Hadley.

One thing I love to do with Grandma Barbara is to go see Harper Grace.

One thing I love to do with Grandma Judy is go see Mr. Duane and ride his motorcycle.


Photo Credit: Kate Milne Photography

No comments: