1. Last week Tal and I bought this 60-inch TV for our living room. Tal and Benny took down the painting that was above the fireplace and mounted the TV in its place. While I loved having the painting above the fireplace, having the TV there give us more flexibility with the room arrangement and better traffic flow when Tal and I eventually buy new living room furniture. Surprisingly, our living room feels larger with the TV above the fireplace!
2. Below is the 40-inch TV that we used to have our living room. Tal and Benny hung it in the master bedroom. Eventually, Tal and I are going to put a long dresser under the TV. I am excited to have a larger TV to watch while I fold laundry in our bedroom!
3. Tal and Benny moved the 22-inch TV from the master bedroom and mounted it above the elliptical in our home gym. I'm looking forward to watching my shows on DVR while I exercise!
Below is our list of other house goals that Tal and I hope to accomplish this year:
- paint interior doors
- paint trim upstairs
- paint and begin decorating guest bedroom
- replace door hardware (levers, strike plates, and hinges) throughout house
- rip out carpet and staples in the 3 bedrooms and bonus room upstairs
- get new carpet installed in the 3 bedrooms and bonus room upstairs
buy and install TV above fireplace in our living room move living room TV and install it in our master bedroom move master bedroom TV and install it in our home gym
- hire electrician to replace outdated chandeliers in entry and formal dining room
- hire electrician to fix broken lights in garage, master closet, and Hadley's closet
- paint upstairs loft cabinets and add new hardware
- paint kitchen cabinets and add new hardware
- update downstairs gallery wall to include pictures of Hadley and recent family photos
- restyle living room bookcases
- paint dresser and nightstand in master bedroom and move them to the guest bedroom
- buy king-size bed and begin decorating master bedroom (bedding, headboard, dresser, nightstands, area rug, lamps, and wall decor)
- buy living room furniture (couch, end tables, console table, and lamps)
- buy bonus room furniture (couch, end tables, and lamps)
- buy porch furniture
- buy freezer for garage