Saturday, July 18, 2015

Home is where love resides sign

Since Hadley was born 9 months ago, my hands have been full (both literally and figuratively...but it's all worth it!). Since I don't have time for painting and DIY projects, a few months ago I decided that I would focus on adding artwork and accessories to our home in 2015. I can easily shop for accessories online or hang pictures while Hadley is napping or crawling around my legs. That's why I recently did our staircase photo wall and hung the marsh painting at the top of our stairs:



This week I hung this sign in our entry. I bought it from this seller on Etsy


I love the words in the sign, as well as how the teal and white colors 
complement our home's color scheme:

Our entry is becoming more colorful and personal 
with our staircase photo wall, marsh painting, and home sign:


No comments: