Thursday, February 12, 2015

Savannah's 6th Birthday Interview


Today is February 12, 2015. I am 6 years old!

I am a girly girl and a princess.

My nicknames are Savannah Banana, pumpkin, and Banna Banna.

Daddy makes me happy.

My favorite colors are pink and purple.

Junie B. Jones is my favorite book.

My favorite movies are Frozen and Pocahontas.

Fruits and vegetables are my favorite foods.

I like to drink Diet Dr. Pepper and Root Beer.

I like to play Chutes and Ladders, Bingo, Hide and Seek, Doc McStuffins Operation, Connect Four, and Sorry.

I like to play on my playset and on the trampoline when I'm outside.

My favorite places to go are the park and the mall.

I want to go on vacation to a hotel.

My favorite restaurant is Italian.

My friends are Kate, Danica, Aiden, Annelise, Fiona, Maddie, and Markela.

Hadley is my best friend.

Someday I want to be a mom and a doctor.

Something that makes me happy is watching High School Musical.

I laugh so hard when Mommy tickles me.

I like to go to the mall with Mommy

I like to go get ice cream with Daddy.

I like to go to the park with Harper and Grandma Barbara.

I like to go to the pool, beach, and hotel with Grandma Judy.

On my birthday, I want to get my ears pierced, go to the store, go out to eat, and eat ice cream.

No comments: