Monday, February 27, 2012

Savannah is 3!

I turned 3 on February 12!

I weigh 31 lbs.
(50th percentile)

I am 38 inches tall.
(75th percentile)

I have grown 2 inches in the last 4 months.

I wear 3T tops and bottoms.

However, my 3T pants are getting too short.



Mommy says I'll wear 4T spring and summer clothes.

I wear size 8 shoes.

Talking to Grandma Judy on my birthday

I have strawberry blonde hair.

I have blue eyes like Daddy.
I am left-handed.

I LOVE stickers.

Mommy and I listen to Toddler Tunes
to and from school each day.

If I'm a good girl at school (no biting, no hitting, no pinching),
I get to watch Barney on my DVD player on my ride home
from school.

I like books and toys with buttons that make noise.

On Saturday and Sunday mornings,
I like to watch cartoons (Dora and Mickey Mouse)
in Mommy and Daddy's bed.

I love dancing and singing.
I have natural rhythm like Daddy.

I like Chapstick.

I love drawing and coloring.

I love markers, crayons, and scissors.

I like cooking in my play kitchen.

I've started calling myself Savannah more often
(as opposed to Banna).

I'm Mommy and Daddy's best girl!


No comments: