Saturday, August 22, 2009

Moving On

Everyone in my family agrees that my sister Renee made the right decision when she moved back to Illinois this week. I know my mom and brother will thoroughly enjoy having Renee nearby.

However, I'm going to miss Renee terribly. I'm going to miss seeing her every week. For the last 9 years, Renee's been my best friend and nearest relative in NC. I'm going to miss having someone in my family nearby to hold Savannah, share in her milestones, and watch her grow up.

Now that Renee has moved away, I'm more determined than ever to seek out new friendships, stay in touch with my family, and cherish the 3-4 times each year that I see my relatives.




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Renee is going to miss you so much, also! Thank goodness it is so much easier to stay in touch now than it used to be with emails, blogs, texting, and phone calls. You will soon both be skyping each other to keep up with Savannah's milestones. Blessings on you--all of you!