Saturday, August 22, 2009

For Sale

My sister Renee and I are selling the house that we bought together four years ago. Renee moved back to Illinois this week, and Tal and I aren't interested in being landlords.

Over the last week, Renee, my mom, and I have worked hard to paint, clean, and stage the house, which went on the market on Friday.

Renee and I are sad to let go of our house. There are so many aspects of the house that we still love--like the corner lot, fenced backyard, and cathedral ceilings. However, we know that it's the right time for us to sell. We're praying that someone falls in love with our house and enjoys it as much as we have!




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Your home looks beautiful. I remember your excitement when you first bought it. There is a time and a season for everything. I will pray that it sells quickly.