Monday, May 18, 2009

Here's to Many More

Tal and I celebrated our wedding anniversary on May 11. Tal, here are some things you've done recently that I love and appreciate about you:
  • Each weekend you spend 2-3 hours cooking two or three meals, so we don't have to cook during the week.
  • You hold my hand and snuggle with me on the couch.
  • You treated me to a manicure, pedicure, and facial to celebrate Mother's Day, our anniversary, and my birthday.
  • You're the brave one who cuts Savannah's fingernails--just because I'm afraid that I'm going to make her bleed.
  • You give Savannah a bath every night.
  • Every day you tell me that you love me and that I do a good job with Savannah.
  • You take Savannah to daycare every morning.
  • You grab ahold of me in the middle of the night.
  • You help wash and make Savannah's bottles every day.
  • You recently knocked the bird's nest out of our attic and filled three garbage bags with sticks, leaves, and other debris that the birds had carried into our attic.
  • You call me "beautiful" and "pretty lady."
I love you, Tal!

No comments: