Monday, April 20, 2009

On the Go

The three of us spent last weekend in Salter Path. Tal played in a Relay for Life golf tournament, which raised money for the American Cancer Society. Savannah and I hung out at Grandma Barbara's house.


Tal's mom set up Savannah's Pack 'n' Play in her bedroom and volunteered to feed Savannah during the night. For the first time in over two months, I was able to sleep uninterrupted for 7-10 hours each night. It was a rare and wonderful luxury!


On our way home, Savannah met her Great Granddaddy and Grandma Anderson for the first time.


The more Tal and I travel with Savannah, the easier it gets overall. For instance, we've learned that Savannah does better if we stop along the way to change her diaper, cuddle her for a few minutes, and let her roll around. Also, it helps if I sit in the back seat with Savannah, so I can feed and talk to her as needed. Tal and I were so proud of Savannah on our way home--she didn't cry at all during the three hour trip!

No comments: