Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Bump at 24 Weeks

24 weeks down...and about 16 more weeks to go until Savannah arrives! Savannah is growing by leaps and bounds. She is about 8 1/2 inches long and weighs 1 1/2 pounds. From now on, Savannah will gain about 6 ounces each week.

Savannah's little arms and legs are starting to pack more of a punch. I notice that she's really active after I eat, when I'm sitting on the couch, or lying in bed.

Tal and I still have a lot to do to prepare for Savannah's arrival. Thankfully, last week I found someone to sub for me while I'm on maternity leave for 10-12 weeks. Also, Tal and I have been touring daycares and meeting with pediatrians, and we hope to make our decisions by the end of next week. In addition, we still need to put together the nursery by adding bedding and shopping for a La-Z-y Boy recliner.

Next week Tal and I will be going to the OB for a routine 26-week check-up. We anticipate a good report!

No comments: