- Last night Tal cooked steak, chicken, pork chops, and shrimp for dinner (actually we'll be eating leftovers for days) PLUS washed all of the dishes.
- Last weekend Tal took me to the chick flick Made of Honor--just because he wanted to spend the afternoon with me doing something that I would enjoy.
- A couple days ago, he THANKED me for letting him go golfing. Why would I refuse to let Tal do something he enjoys so much?!
- My sweet hubby recently downloaded 82 songs by Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, and LeAnn Rimes onto my iPod--just because he knew I liked them and needed some new exercise music.
- Tal actually ENCOURAGES me to go shopping.
- He calls me "pretty lady," "the best," and tells me that he loves my "cute little nose" and "squishy cheeks."
- Tal makes me a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast before I leave for school every morning.
I think Tal's worth keeping around for the next 50 years or so. Don't you think?